New School Musical for Junior to Intermediate Students
New school musical, Rose & the Birdnesters by Timothy Tuck is a thrilling musical adventure set on Easter Island. This exciting, colourful and large cast escapade of exploration has been produced especially for junior to intermediate students to perform!
Want to get organised for your 2016 school musical hit? Why not order Compass Rose & the Birdnesters now – but pay in the first term of 2016? Pre-book your order for the package you want here if this best suits your school budget. Additionally, all the script, music and graphics resources are also available on a USB “Musical on a Stick” – meaning you get so many more tremendous production resources to make your production really sparkle.
The script (and songs) include a fascinating peek into the the language spoken by some of Easter Island’s population, with some authentic easy to learn Rapa Nui language.
Click here for your sample package of script, musical and graphics resources!
What’s on the Compass Rose “Musical on a Stick” USB?
- Script with all Slides Cued
- Background, linguistic and historical information about Easter Island to share with your students
- Comprehensive Power Point presentation (including a user guide) consists of 122 beautifully done slides. In the original production theses were used to enhance the background scenery but they can also be used as a replacement for all your background scenery.
- Scaled Backdrop and Stage Plans
- Scene, Costume Gallery and Song Guides
- All songs as rehearsal tracks with vocals and additionally as backing tracks for performance
- Poster template